Become A Certified Apostille Agent
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH TRAINING AND TOOLS FOR YOUR FUTURE
Learn a New Skill - Increase your Revenue Stream
WHAT WE PROVIDE FOR YOU
Professional Online training
"How to" instructions for every type of apostille
Training that is applicable for all 50 U.S. states
Study Support during training
NEW: Free Zoom® Supplemental Training Meetings
Marketing and general business tips
Certification Certificate as a Certifed Apostille Agent
1 year free contact listing on our website for Graduates
Free updates for 1 year of our training curriculum
Six months of FREE mentoring for our graduates
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Invest in yourself.
- Get paid for your specialized knowledge.
- Become a trained and professional Apostille Agent
- Service your clients vs. referring them to other agencies.
- Earn as you learn to become a Certified Apostille Agent.
- Recover the training fee within your first two legalizations!
- Your portfolio expansion allows you to offer additional services, opens the door to potentially greater earnings.
OUR ONLINE SCHOOL
- We are an original school, not a recent "copycat."
- Teaches the correct steps for State, Federal and Embassy legalizations.
- Allows you to study when it is convenient for you.
- Provides lmited personal student support via text/email.
- Includes Six quizzes:
- Designed for you to self-check how well you are learning.
- Checks how well you are able to apply what you have learned
- Accessibility: Training Manual works on PC, Apple®, cell phone or tablet.
- Curriculum is based on our 13 years of Apostille experience.
- All training is online. Materials may not be printed.
You can begin the process of becoming a Certified Apostille Agent today. Our training materials were designed by a notary public to assist notary publics in obtaining the necessary training to become professional Certified Apostille Agents. You can begin to use what you are learning and generate revenue as you earn your certification. <CLICK HERE TO ORDER>(We also have "Group Purchase" prices for groups of 3 or more members that purchase our course within a defined time frame. Calll for Details: (949)614-5291.)
SPECIAL NOTE FOR NOTARIES
Most Notary Publics are aware that having a large protfolio of services opens the door to additional sales revenue. Instead of limiting yourself to only loan signing and regular notary duties, you can offer professional apostille/authentication legalization services. The average certification time for this specialized training is 4 -8 weeks; study at the rate that is most comfortable for you. Take advantage of this great potential and learn how to become a Certified Apostille Agent by signing up today.
SPECIALIZED PROGRAM FOR NOTARIES
Course Requirements are Simple:
Windows® PC, or Apple® Computer
Cell Phone or iPad® with 2 GB Free Memory
(Works best on computer or iPad®)
PDF Reader App
Effective 9/1/21: Notary Public Commission Required
What is a Certified Apostille Agent?
A Certified Apostille Agent is a person trained and certified by the Apostille Agent Training Company who bears the Certified Apostille Agent service mark and is qualified to act on behalf of individuals and/or companies in the correct preparation and sequencing steps to obtain the required government and/or embassy and consulate legalization(s) for documents originating in the U.S. that are destined to be presented in foreign countries. The Certified Apostille Agent is a private and independent business person, not a government employee.
Apostille Agent Features
- Provide a much needed service.
- Operate business from any U.S. State.
- Expand notary portfolio of services.
- Set your own fees.
- Offer Specialized or General services
- A full or part-time business.
- Possess expertise in processing ALL TYPES of apostille and authentication legalizations.
- Ability to professionally provide legalization services for individuals and/or commercial entities.
The Apostille Agent Training Company has developed a training/certification program to instruct and equip its students in the document legalization process of apostilles and authentications. Instead of having to learn by trial/error or limiting youself to only simple legalizations, you can enter this vocation on a full or part-time basis by receiving the necessary training and knowledge and become certified as a full service Certified Apostille Agent.
Who Needs Apostilles?
- U.S. citizens getting married or seeking employment in a foreign country.
- Individuals needing to present a personal Power of Attorney or legal doc in a foreign country.
- U.S. students studying abroad.
- Foreign students studying in the U.S.
- Companies conducting international trade.
- Graduates utilizing their U.S. degree abroad.
- Persons needing legalization of U.S. Vital Statistic documents, such as U.S. birth certificates etc., for use in a foreign country.
CERTIFIED APOSTILLE AGENT SEAL
Symbol of Excellence and Accomplishment
Graduates of the Apostille Agent Training Company have earned the permission to display the Certified Apostille Agent Seal on their websites and/or other marketing materials to inform potential clients of their training, certification and qualifications to correctly execute the legalization processing of their documents.
THE SCHOOL YOU WANT,
THE FUTURE YOU DESERVE