Become A Certified Apostille Agent
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH TRAINING AND TOOLS FOR YOUR FUTURE
Learn a New Skill - Increase your Revenue Stream
WHAT WE PROVIDE FOR YOU
Training that is applicable to all 50 U.S. states
"How to" instructions for every type of apostille
Professional Online training
Free Zoom® Supplemental Training Meetings
Certification Certificate as a Certifed Apostille Agent
Two months of FREE mentoring for our graduates
1-year free contact listing on our website for Graduates
WE ARE THE FIRST ONLINE APOSTILLE TRAINING SCHOOL: ESTD. 2010
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Don't risk your reputation by utilizing trial-and-error methods at your client's expense.
- Invest in yourself and know that you know what you are doing!
- Get paid for your specialized knowledge.
- Become a trained and professional Apostille Agent
- Get paid for apostilles vs. referring clients to other agencies.
- Earn as you learn to become a Certified Apostille Agent.
- Recover the training fee within your first two legalizations!
- Your portfolio expansion allows you to offer additional services, and opens the door to potentially greater revenue.
OUR ONLINE SCHOOL
- We are an original school, not a recent "copycat."
- Our methods are tested and proven.
- Study via any internet device when it is convenient for you.
- We provide limited personal student support via text/email.
- Provides six quizzes:
- Designed for you to self-check how well you are learning.
- Checks how well you are able to apply what you have learned
- Accessibility: Training Manual works on PC, Apple®, cell phone, or tablet.
- Curriculum is based on over 13 years of Apostille experience.
You can begin the process of becoming a Certified Apostille Agent today. Our materials were written by a practicing notary public Apostille Agent to assist notary publics in obtaining the proper training to become professional Certified Apostille Agents. With our training, you can earn as you learn the legalization process. <CLICK HERE TO ORDER>(We also have "Group Purchase" prices for groups of 3 or more members that purchase our course within a defined time frame. Calll for Details: (949)614-5291.)
SPECIAL NOTE FOR NOTARIES
Most Notaries are aware that having a large portfolio of services opens the door to additional sales revenue. Don't limit yourself only to loan signing. Offer professional document legalization services. The average certification time for this specialized training is 4 -8 weeks; study at the rate that is most comfortable for you. Take advantage of this great potential and learn how to become a Certified Apostille Agent by signing up today.
SPECIALIZED PROGRAM FOR NOTARIES
Course Requirements are Simple:
Windows® PC, or Apple® Computer
Cell Phone or iPad® with 5 GB Free Memory
(Works best on computer or iPad®)
PDF Reader App
Effective 9/1/21: Notary Public Commission Required
What is a Certified Apostille Agent?
A Certified Apostille Agent is a notary public that is trained and certified by the Apostille Agent Training Company who bears the Certified Apostille Agent service mark and is qualified to act on behalf of individuals and/or companies in the correct preparation and sequencing steps to obtain the required government and/or embassy and consulate legalization(s) for documents originating in the U.S. that are destined to be presented in foreign countries. The Certified Apostille Agent is a private and independent entity, not a government employee.
Who Needs Apostilles?
- U.S. citizens getting married or seeking employment in a foreign country.
- Individuals needing to present a personal Power of Attorney or legal doc in a foreign country.
- U.S. students studying abroad.
- Foreign students studying in the U.S.
- Companies conducting international trade.
- Graduates utilizing their U.S. degree abroad.
- Persons needing legalization of U.S. Vital Statistic documents, such as U.S. birth certificates etc., for use in a foreign country.
FOR YOUR COMPUTER:
- Provides apostille resources
- Speeds up internal operations
- One-click Secretary of State's websites
- One-click Non-Hague requirements.
- Subscribe for only $75/year
Apostille Agent Features
- Provide a much needed service.
- Operate business from any U.S. State.
- Expand notary portfolio of services.
- Set your own fees.
- Offer Specialized or General services
- A full or part-time business.
- Possess expertise in processing ALL TYPES of apostille and authentication legalizations.
- Ability to professionally provide legalization services for individuals and/or commercial entities.
The Apostille Agent Training Company has developed a training/certification program to instruct and equip notary publics in the document legalization process of apostilles and authentications. Instead of having to learn by trial/error or limiting yourself to only simple legalizations, you can enter this vocation on a full or part-time basis by receiving the necessary training and knowledge to become certified as a full-service Certified Apostille Agent.
CERTIFIED APOSTILLE AGENT SEAL
Symbol of Excellence and Accomplishment
Graduates of the Apostille Agent Training Company have earned permission to display the Certified Apostille Agent Seal on their websites and/or other marketing materials to inform potential clients of their training, certification, and qualifications to correctly execute the legalization processing of their documents.
THE SCHOOL YOU WANT,
THE FUTURE YOU DESERVE