1. MUST I BE A NOTARY PUBLIC IN ORDER TO BECOME A CERTIFIED APOSTILLE AGENT:
No. You do not have to be a notary public, however if you are, you can offer additional services as an CAA that will enhance your market attraction
and the benefit of potential customers selecting you vs. non-notary services.
2. MUST I BE A U.S. CITIZEN INORDER TO BECOME A CERTIFIED APOSTILLE AGENT:
No. Citizenship has nothing to be with becoming a CAA.
3. DO I NEED A SPECIAL GOVERNMENT PERMIT OR LICENSE TO OPERATE AS A CAA:
No. As of the printing of this document, no special permit or license is needed to become a CAA. However, your local government may require
a business permit/license for you to operate a business in your local area.
3. CAN I OPERATE MY BUSINESS AS A CAA THROUGH THE MAIL AND INTERNET:
Yes. Operating your business via mail and the internet allows you to service your clients regardless of their location.
4. HOW DO I GO ABOUT GENERATING BUSINESS AS A CAA:
Internet pay-per-click, (Google™, Yahoo™, etc.) business web site, direct mail, register as a Private Service Provider with your SOS, classified ads,
mailers to law firms, Flyers, Craig's List™, Facebook™, Youtube™, etc. Many colleges and universities are happy to refer students needing your services.
CCA Graduates are listed free of charge on our web site for one year.
5. HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO EARN AS A CAA:
This depends upon how you market yourself; focusing on the local population, your state or nationally will influence the amount of business you receive.
the number of state apostilles vs. the number of U.S. Department of Justice Apostilles can generate a substantial difference in income due to the great span
span in fees that is usually charged for these two different types of processing. If is difficult, if not almost impossible, to state an accurate dollar
number for this question. Hard and smart work usually results in frequent and large earnings.
6. WHICH DOCUMENTS RANK HIGH IN APOSTILLE REQUESTS:
Usually Vital Statistic docs such as, birth certificates and death certificates lead the list, followed by divorce and marriage certificates.
These are followed by power of attorney, diplomas, school transcripts, corporate documents and other personal papers.
7. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE CERTIFIED APOSTILLE AGENT TRAINING:
This is totally up to you. On the average, our graduates average around 4-8 weeks.
APOSTILLE AGENT TRAINING COMPANY - A Training School
8. WHO USUALLY NEEDS TO HAVE DOCUMENTS APOSTILLED:
1. U.S. citizens marrying citizens of other countries in their country, parties in U.S. needing to present legal documents in a foreign country,
2. Students who plan to study abroad and U.S. citizens applying for jobs in foreign countries
3. Companies and corporations doing business in foreign countries.
9. WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A CERTIFIED APOSTILLE AGENT GRADUATE OF THIS TRAINING COMPANY:
1. Thorough, professional training prepared by experienced writer.
2. Certification by a recognized company with a good reputation.
3. Six month mentoring program to assist graduates in getting off to a good start.
4. A training program that provides all of the needed tools to operate a "turn key" business.
5. One year free of charge updates of all training materials.
6. Professional training that helps our graduates prevent making embarassing and costly mistakes
7. Access to a private forum designed for our graduates to post and answer apostille questions to assist each other.
8. Online self-grading quizzes to assist our students in passing their final exams..
9. To the best of our knowledge, we are the only U.S. Training company to offer Apostille Agent training. We are beginning to see the generic term,”Certified Apostille Agent” appear on the internet.; your question should be, trained and certified by whom, how long has the school been in business?
All Rights Reserved
11. WHY WOULD SOMEONE USE A CAA INSTEAD OF EXECUTING THE PROCESS BY THEMSELVES:
1. Most individuals have never heard of an apostille, certification or embassy legalization and therefore do not know the proper steps or requirements.
2. Usually there are time deadlines for requested authentications. Clients do not always have the time.
3. People feel more comfortable knowing they have a professional who understands the correct process to address their needs
4. The CAA is trained to complete the authentication as quickly and accurately as possible.
10. Our school seal identifies you as a person who has received training and certification by a school specializing in document authentication.